What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in Spain’s legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own Cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
– Session Cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent Cookies : These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to do so.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to Distilleries Manuel Acha Fabrica de Licores, SA.
Next, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed:
|woocommerce_cart_hash||necessary||Session||Set by WooCommerce, which is used to determine when there are changes to cart information.|
|mailchimp_landing_site||Functional||1 month||Placed by MailChimp to know the first page visited by the user.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||Placed by Google. Control of unique visits by users.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||Placed by Google. It distinguishes the different users of the web.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_xxx||Analytics||1 minute||Placed by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gat_UA-xxx||Analytics||1 minute||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track user behavior and measure site performance. The element in the name contains the unique identifier of the account or website to which it refers.|
|CONSENT||Analytics||2 years||Placed by YouTube from embedded videos and records anonymous statistics.|
|YSC||Advertising||Session||Placed by Youtube to follow the reproductions of the inserted videos.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertising||5 months and 27 days||Placed by YouTube to measure the bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new player or the old one.|
|yt-remote-device-id||Advertising||Placed by YouTube to store the video preferences of the user who uses an embedded video.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Advertising||Placed by YouTube to store the video preferences of the user who uses an embedded video.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Session.||Posted by Woocommerce. Stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_xxx||2 days||Posted by Woocommerce. Save a unique code for each customer to obtain their shopping cart information.|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests installation, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Refuse third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke such acceptance at any time by using the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” by accessing the following website and following the instructions therein: https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
PUBLISHED ON FEBRUARY 7, 2022